ACADEMIC ADVISOR II
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
|Job Title||Academic Advisor II|
|Position Title||ACADEMIC ADVISOR II|
|Agency||Texas A&M Engineering|
Recruits and advises graduate students concerning their career goals and academic requirements; provides information on and refers students to University resources that can assist in meeting their needs or solving problems; may supervise projects.
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Two years of related experience in advising and recruiting.
Master’s degree or better in education, counseling, or general subject area of placement
|Job Location||College Station|
Posting Detail Information
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
|Special Instructions to Applicants|
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Please indicate the highest level of education you have completed.
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Did you graduate from high school or receive a GED?
Do you have related experience in advising and recruiting?
- Yes, with a Bachelor's degree and 0-1 year of experience
- Yes, with a Bachelor's degree and 2+ years experience
- Yes, with an Associate's degree and 0-3 years experience
- Yes, with an Associate's degree and 4+ years experience
- Yes, with a High School diploma/GED and 0-5 years experience
- Yes, with a High School diploma/GED and 6+ years experience
- No experience
Documents Needed To Apply
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Reference Letter 1
- Other Document
- Reference Letter 2
- Reference Letter 3